Denver, CO - AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

GraniteCrystal

Taken Scout to these guys a few times. So far been good to work with. Had a great price on the coolant I need for my 14 JK and knew not to screw it up (HOAT vs OAT). Did some warranty work for me too: whistle sound in door jam and replaced the front driveshaft that had some play in it. No back and forth or trying to claim it wasn't warrantied. At least one of the guys there does some offroading and was giving me some suggested trails when I first moved here.

GraniteCrystal

Getting my oil changed this morning. Got a 4 pack of oil changes for $240, full synthetic. While here, I asked the parts department how much for my rear taillight bulb that's out. Guy went and got it and just said it was on the house 👍👍

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Agreed, never had a bad interaction with that dealership. Bought my JK there and the purchase was smooth and painless.

I usually do most of my own work on my Jeeps unless it is something that is covered under warranty. They replaced my head on my 2012 under the warranty extension, they told me it might take up to a week, had it back in 2 days. :thumb:

After a bad experience at another parts department many years ago I started going there when I need factory parts. Nice guys behind the counter and they usually have the part I need in stock.

Top Bottom