Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: River Oaks Jeep - Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by AdrockTT View Post
    I see three complaints about the service dept above...so maybe recommended for purchase only?
    I believe I did say as much and with the hopes that their service department gets their act together.

I also purchased my jeep through this dealership. They had the best price out of any of the local dealerships and it was a good buying experience, although, as everyone else has stated, their service department is lackluster and it felt like I was inconveniencing them the two times I've taken my jeep to them.

Just my two cents.

New to the forums here! Bought my second JK from River Oaks and beat every deal a couple of other dealers gave me. Also, I met the dealers manager and had a long conversation about baseball (big baseball fan) while we were working with a deal with the salesman, he came back with an autographed ball from Pete Rose as gift for my business. Absolutely had a great experience with them. Will be going back for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app