Pic Request - Leveling kit, trimmed fenders and 35s

GearHead71

Anyone out there running this set up? I'm planning on the teraflex 1.5 inch leveling kit, Spidertrax wheel spacers for my stock Rubicon wheels, and trimming my fenders to fit some 315/70R17 Cooper MTPs or Duratracs.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

GearHead71

I read through the entire "diy fender chop" thread but it's too hard to tell who's just on a leveling kit.

I'm on 315/70r17 BFG KO's on AEV Pintlers with a Teraflex leveling kit as well. Rubs a bit on the rear passenger side when heavily loaded and on the trails. You'll definitely want to trim your fenders. IMG_5904.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Does that come with bump stop extensions? And do you rub off-road?

Looks great!

I don't have bump stop extensions. You can probably rub a little off road. I haven't had this set up long. I may chop the fenders. There are quite a few people running leveling kits and cut fenders. I'm sure you'll get some more replies.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

EVO leveling kit, chopped factory flares

With 255/80R17's, stock wheels and 1.5" wheel spacers...

IMG_2737.JPG

IMG_2738.JPG

35x12.5R17 Nitto TG's, same leveling kit and flares w/4.5 bs MB wheels

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2453.JPG

Since going to the 35's I did add one hockey puck as a bump stop extension on each corner.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

PokerStogey

1.5" Teraflex leveling kit (front only), Spidertrax wheel spacers and stock Rubi wheels on 315/70R17 Cooper STT Pros with fenders trimmed. Had to trim rails as well to avoid contact when stuffed. IMG_4445.jpg

GearHead71

Make sure you do your bump stops.

EVO leveling kit, chopped factory flares

With 255/80R17's, stock wheels and 1.5" wheel spacers...

View attachment 238349

View attachment 238350

35x12.5R17 Nitto TG's, same leveling kit and flares w/4.5 bs MB wheels

View attachment 238351

View attachment 238352

Since going to the 35's I did add one hockey puck as a bump stop extension on each corner.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

What is everyone doing as far as bump stop extensions? Are they needed even with trimmed fenders?

I like the hockey puck idea that USMC Wrangler mentioned above. I have a bunch of pucks laying around. What did you use to secure them? Glue/adhesive or did you drill holes?

WJCO

Meme King
What is everyone doing as far as bump stop extensions? Are they needed even with trimmed fenders?

I like the hockey puck idea that USMC Wrangler mentioned above. I have a bunch of pucks laying around. What did you use to secure them? Glue/adhesive or did you drill holes?

You really need to flex and see if you're going to hit and see if shocks will bottom out. As far as securing the pucks, I used RightStuff 1 Minute Gasket, they haven't moved. You could also drill holes too and get longer bolts as well.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug

You really need to flex and see if you're going to hit and see if shocks will bottom out. As far as securing the pucks, I used RightStuff 1 Minute Gasket, they haven't moved. You could also drill holes too and get longer bolts as well.

Ill tell you ad i told USMC when he did his, i used hockey pucks and liquid nails. Add one puck all the way around, flex out and find problem areas. Add a puck where its needed. Test again. The hockey puck idea was the greatest idea ive thought of. Im glad everyone is using this [emoji23]

Top Bottom