Daytona Chrysler Jeep/Daytona's Garage

Daytona, Florida and surrounding cities are known to be Jeep country. The staff here are Jeepers and the dealership actually has their own custom shop Daytona's Garage in the same premises. They even have a complimentary Jeep club for their customers where we go out on trails, learn Jeep stuff...
They have installed a Daystar lift on my Jeep, Gforce Spacers, and upgraded my tires to BFG KO2s.
They treat you like a fellow Jeeper, take time to talk to you and work is phenomenal. When Daystar did its recall on the REnegade rear mounts, the dealership took care of it 100%, I did not have to make any additional phone calls or anything, and zero charge to me.
I have gone on several Jeep events like Jeepbeach and Jeeptoberfest and they check my Jeep out after the events. I have torned up a couple of items down below and they have replaced everything under warranty. If you ever in the Daytona area or planning on moving here, this is the place to go.

Not at all. I'm a biomedical tech. I work on endoscopes. I just really appreciate good service and believe in praising good work. If you mess up, I'll let you know. If you do good, I'll let you know. Feel free to look me up on FB, my name is Orlando Arguelles. I'm new to the Jeep community and I'm loving it. Just moved to central Florida a year ago, got away from big city life...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom