Evo 3" enforcer

aermotor

You don't need one as the axle bracket raises it up correcting the geometry for it. Not many would recommended it, unless you want to just spend money.

aermotor

Ah right, the ideal thing would be to add the EVO draglink flip kit which comes with the front bracket. Sorry, that's what I was thinking in combination with the Enforcer kit.

BPA

So u would recommend adding a front raised track bar bracket. It only comes with a rear bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

For the front, I'd consider the Evo drag link flip kit which I've installed on my rig at the same time I did the Enforcer lift.

"The Flip Kit has been designed to raise the track bar mounting location 3” at the axle to correct the roll center, and steering angles of a lifted JK. Once the roll center is corrected, you will have improved handling of the vehicle in both on, and off-road conditions.This is a complete bolt-on design that provides better strength to already a prone to failure factory front track bar bracket. This kit comes complete with new forged drag links, and all bracketry has been crafted from 3/16” thick laser cut, and CNC bent sheet metal."

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, just install the drag link flip/front track bar relocation bracket. That will correct your steering geometry AND recent your axle. I would also highly recommend having the relocation bracket welded on after it's installed.

Bluegrassjku

One of the things that I really like about this forum are the wide range of topics, and products covered. Almost every question I've had about my wife's jeep build has been answered without me having to post a question. Sorry about being off topic.

Top Bottom