Evo quarter pounder

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
So I put in an order with crawler conceptz about 3 weeks ago on a Monday through their website which said that the bumper was in stock and in stock items ship same day. So the following day I hadn't received any tracking number and called and they said it would be the end of the week before it was ready. No big deal. The following Monday rolled around so I called again and was then told it would be end of the week at the latest, then Thursday came and just to check on the status this time i called and was told it would be Wednesday of the following week. Now that Wednesday was two days ago and I was told again it would be end of next week.

So here's my dilemma:

I'm contemplating cancelling the order and going with an evo quarter pounder with d-ring tabs and no stinger for the time being(have found them in stock). I have a superwinch 9k that is offset. Do I need a special fairlead mount or does the front of the bumper act as the mount?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

The bumper comes with a bolt on tab that allows you to choose between a centered and offset fairlead mounted winch.

J

JKDream

Just a heads up for reference, Crawler Conceptz is pushing out their build times on parts like crazy.
Most of our local shops have dropped them due to deliveries not showing up until months past their confirmed dates.

To put this into perspective, my friend orders a set of their "in stock" sliders.
Six weeks to receive them. They were sent without hardware... Which took another six weeks to receive.

Last edited by a moderator:

mastrcruse

I say go with the Evo. I just switched from the poison spyder brawler lite and just got done relocating the vacuum pump (thanks to project JK tutorial :rock:) and just spray painted the stinger holes on my new 1/4lber. Thing is such a beast for being a Bumper and, as said, let's you go with any winch....I'm using a warn zeon 12.

Top Bottom