Best place to live for jeep owners

Travv310

I'm looking at moving and I was just curious which area is the best places to jeep all year. Whether it's snow or sun I don't care just look for the state with the best places to jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I think Colorado has some of the best trails in the country. Pretty, variety of skill levels, hundreds of miles of them. Downside is that from November thru April you really can't do much because of the snow. I just call it an off season to build up the Jeep for the next one.

ob_tj

I would have to say california or Nevada. I live in northern California, 1 hour 30 min for the Rubicon same to Fordyce , slick rock. And not to far from the Dusy.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'd be happy with AZ, NV or CO. At least those are the states the seem to have the most abundance of wheeling.

benatc1

Hooked
one benefit to living in northern Nevada is proximity to famous trails but also I drive 2 miles down the road and I can be on dirt for hundreds of miles if I want. not saying others dont have similar accessibility but these is so much public land here

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rottenbelly

Utah is pretty good I hear....
Moab, Sand Hollow, and tons of trails in between.
Can run down to Logandale if you get bored.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I love Nebraska. I am smack dab in the middle of the country. It is the same distance for me to go to the east coast, or the west coast (although I prefer the west :rolleyes2:). I'm also only 8 hours from Denver, so a days drive. I also am only 12 hours from upper Michigan, which is where I grew up and most of my family is. Despite popular belief, there's actually a lot of fun things to do and see in the heartland...Kansas for example, is really a beautiful state.

jagrubb99

Keep in mind places like California that have tons of rules and regulations on vehicles and emissions too. Probably not a deal breaker but something else to consider

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom