I may be starting to understand why people flee this forum all the time

bornjeep

My wife made me this quilt when we had our last Jeep a few years ago. I'm trying to sell the quilt because we retire in June so it's finally time to get another jeep (although I may wait for the new model to get a diesel). I'm kind of excited that maybe the "dealer source" info in the JL release date thread may be true.

This quilt is hand made with embroidered/hand sewn appliqué panels. It is made as a lite quilt and fits a full size bed.

I am asking $500 or near offer.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My wife made me this quilt when we had our last Jeep a few years ago. I'm trying to sell the quilt because we retire in June so it's finally time to get another jeep (although I may wait for the new model to get a diesel). I'm kind of excited that maybe the "dealer source" info in the JL release date thread may be true.

This quilt is hand made with embroidered/hand sewn appliqué panels. It is made as a lite quilt and fits a full size bed.

I am asking $500 or near offer.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks all.

Welcome back from over two years ago just to sell a quilt.

bornjeep

Welcome back from over two years ago just to sell a quilt.

Or maybe I'm always watching the vids dreaming of my next Jeep?

I may be starting to understand why people flee this forum all the time. Too many jerks.

Forget this. I wouldn't sell that quilt to any jerk on this forum for a million dollars.

Remove my account and stop sending me your spam emails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I may be starting to understand why people flee this forum all the time. Too many jerks.

Forget this. I wouldn't sell that quilt to any jerk on this forum for a million dollars.

And there it is!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Such a typical response by someone who gets called out

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
How to make yourself look like a dumbass in 2 posts!

Edit: Make that one post: In fact, his original post may be the be the single dumbest post I ever read.
"Wanna buy my quilt?" :cheesy:

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
One post in the last 10 months before these, and then 2 years since any other activity, then he gets mad because he can't sell quilts here? Okay.

Top Bottom