Lots of super-sensitive, man-bun types here I see.....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why NOT list dealerships that we have had a very bad experience with...??
Will that not save others from having that bad experience also...?

I just don't see the need to go about life being so negative.
You should try it sometime :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's a cop-out response....but we are all different.
Did you vote for Hillary also.....

:cheesy: Like I said, I just don't see the need to go about life being so negative. Clearly, we are all different.

That being said, allow me to try again. I've chosen to list dealerships with "good" experiences because this is MY forum. You know, the one that I pay for and you get to participate on FREE of charge. If you'd prefer to list dealerships with "bad" experiences, I would encourage you to do just that on YOUR forum :yup:

cpospish

Why can't we have a decent discussion on this....? I don't understand..?
Life is not all fairies and birds and roses.....seriously...??
Just asking is all....

Ok, I just read your answer now and understand that it is your forum.....
but you have a member or two that have some problems I see....

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Life in not all fairies and birds and roses.....seriously...??
Just asking is all....

Funny, I don't recall anyone saying that you couldn't discuss things. You just seem bent on having a list of "bad" experiences and I simply explained why I've chosen not to have one. :naw:

GraniteCrystal

How is this thread controversial? If you know about the good ones to go to, no need to know about the bad ones.

You try to help a guy....sigh

Sgt_USMC

Some people just cant see things from other peoples view. I think listing good experiences is a nice change of pace from the normal "dont use/go to this shop/dealer" threads! It gets old and serves people better to know for sure which spots are good, and that in turn saves them the time of going to a bad shop and have to have the work redone. Some end result, but a better point of view.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cpospish

Great....Now we are having a discussion from members that don't need to swear to get their point across.
Driving to Quebec or California is a little far for me to drive......
Can anyone recommend a good dealership in the Niagara Region....because I cannot.....

Journeyman

WAYALIFE PREFERRED Dealerships & Reviews

Life is not all fairies and birds and roses.....seriously...??
Just asking is all....

Ok, I just read your answer now and understand that it is your forum.....
but you have a member or two that have some problems I see....

Clearly you don't value your time!

I would like to actually contribute to this potentially awesome thread.
Jack Powell in Escondido, Ca currently has my jk. So far the up front communication has been outstanding and given me total confidence in the work being performed. Time will tell if their work is top notch. They actually were excited to see a real lifted jeep that gets away from the malls to crawl.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Great....Now we are having a discussion from members that don't need to swear to get their point across.
Driving to Quebec or California is a little far for me to drive......
Can anyone recommend a good dealership in the Niagara Region....because I cannot.....

I think that you have mistaken this thread for one that has a give away of some sort. Maybe you should stick to those? Just saying....

cpospish

I think that you have mistaken this thread for one that has a give away of some sort. Maybe you should stick to those? Just saying....

Nahhh, I knew there were no give-aways on this one.
Just thought I would try my luck at making a comment for a change.....did not go over too well...hahaha
Thanks for checking me out though....very flattered...!
Just sayin'....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
WAYALIFE PREFERRED Dealerships & Reviews

Nahhh, I knew there were no give-aways on this one.
Just thought I would try my luck at making a comment for a change.....did not go over too well...hahaha
Thanks for checking me out though....very flattered...!
Just sayin'....

Why are you here? Are you and your lover Matti having a lovers quarrel? Perhaps you should spend some time with him trying to make amends rather than spouting off here.

cpospish

I don't know who Matti is.
I am really impressed what a close knit group this is.
Everyone is so protective of Eddie.....that is great.
He has put up some great videos...I hope to fix my jeep up one of these days.....when I can find some $$.
Am glad that everyone is so nice here.....especially the ones that don't have to swear
in their comments......

Clark Collins

I agree with keeping this on a positive note. I think our dealer does a lot for local Jeepers and deserves kudos, but there are likely some folks who would want to complain about something.

J

JKDream

We'd prefer NOT to have this sub-forum used as a rant room against dealerships but if you have a negative experience regarding a dealership that has a positive review here, it would be helpful to hear about it on that thread.

That's a cop-out response....but we are all different.
Did you vote for Hillary also.....

It's pretty simple, and clearly you are as well.
A majority of people have had NEGATIVE experiences with dealerships, so why clutter the forum with people complaining about it?
Why would I post ten threads about dealerships who I dislike, opposed to one or two that I can recommend people go to?

man whats up with all you fucking Canadians being such pussies lately? did the cold freeze your nuts off?

LOL

Top Bottom