ATX Slab / 37" Nitto TG question

MTG

Caught the Bug
I was hoping someone running this combo can give me a measurement...

I need the distance this set up sticks out from the body of the jeep.

I am looking to cut my mud flaps to length this weekend (before driving to So. Cal.) and want to cut them the right length in anticpation of running the slabs.

Thanks!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I just measured my flap arms on Rubicat and they are 17" long.

Perfect! Thank you!

Incidently, I was curious if I would have any trouble balancing my tires on the slabs once they have been driven on different rims? Or will that have no effect?

Perfect! Thank you!

Incidently, I was curious if I would have any trouble balancing my tires on the slabs once they have been driven on different rims? Or will that have no effect?

I used to work in a tire shop when younger. They can be balanced. I have my tires re-balanced (checked) every 5k to promote some life in them. But also throwing on my tires i'm running now on to some beadlocks myself next week. :brows:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I used to work in a tire shop when younger. They can be balanced. I have my tires re-balanced (checked) every 5k to promote some life in them. But also throwing on my tires i'm running now on to some beadlocks myself next week. :brows:

Are you going to rub that in every time I talk to you, get a text, a PM, or post in a thread? :cheesy::cheesy:

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Perfect! Thank you!

I never even had to balance mine on my slabs!
:beer::thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Perfect! Thank you!

That kid I sold my Jeep to is (or at least was) a manager at a local big name tire store. He made it sound like he would balance beadlocks for me after hours provided I took care of the mounting in advance. Might be worth a shot if necessary.

Really, you might want to wait on the slabs though because, knowing you, you will upgrade to prorock 60's in 2014 and then just have to buy new 6 bolt slabs anyway.:bleh::bleh::cheesy::cheesy:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Really, you might want to wait on the slabs though because, knowing you, you will upgrade to prorock 60's in 2014 and then just have to buy new 6 bolt slabs anyway.:bleh::bleh::cheesy::cheesy:

^^^^ buy some spacers for now. :thankyou:

MTG

Caught the Bug
That kid I sold my Jeep to is (or at least was) a manager at a local big name tire store. He made it sound like he would balance beadlocks for me after hours provided I took care of the mounting in advance. Might be worth a shot if necessary.

That has been my dilemma. But I think I've decided, or at least hope, to run my current axles until the end of time (or until I go to 40"s). :D

If that happens I'll just sell these ones to you. :thumb:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
But then Discount Tire will not rotate my tires for free. :idontknow: :cheesy:

Come over to my house, I do mine in my drive way all the time. ;)

Speaking of which, I really need to buy an air tool and compressor setup. :thinking:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Come over to my house, I do mine in my drive way all the time. ;)

Speaking of which, I really need to buy an air tool and compressor setup. :thinking:

Oh I can do it myself, what I'm saying is that I'd rather not (I just have to figure out how much $ that is worth to me). :cheesy:

I was looking at a compressor too. What do you know?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not trying to make your decision any harder Mike but....

734768_10151359516953680_1851912047_n.jpg

Top Bottom