everyone here is immature

MarkW13

Lol everyone who has commented on this thread is as immature as the person who named his favorite trail. You really did not have to stalk this guys profile and pick on one stupid thing.

Changing my favorite trail to your wife! 😏

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol everyone who has commented on this thread is as immature as the person who named his favorite trail. You really did not have to stalk this guys profile and pick on one stupid thing.

And LOL at you for feeling the self-righteous need to add your 2¢ to this thread. You really didn't have to read it let alone preach at everyone over one stupid thing and yet, here you are. :yup:

Jackal01

Stupid is as stupid does. This clown signed up just to be a troll then put his alleged wife as his favorite trail? Both stupid thus he is stupid. :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Oh go grow a pair like the OP

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Good! Being mature is for old fucks

jango

Stupid is as stupid does. This clown signed up just to be a troll then put his alleged wife as his favorite trail? Both stupid thus he is stupid. :yup:

True, the favorite trail thing is weird for sure. Obviously the only post he made was a wish to leave. Sorry to stick my nose in things.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
True, the favorite trail thing is weird for sure. Obviously the only post he made was a wish to leave. Sorry to stick my nose in things.

You stuck your nose is something alright. We just call it like we see it, no room for thin skin here.

Ddays

Hooked
Is this guy the giraffe or is he the donkey? :thinking:

I'm guessing he's the donkey since he's such a jackass.....

FeUPlqs.jpg

Top Bottom