34,s and bushwacker flats

Jason W.

I would like to ask if evereyone see,s this as being about right on for fitment. Opiniouns please

285 75 17/ 305 70 17 both 34, Bushwacker flats, No lift, 3/4 leveling spacers to offset 3/4 inch i lost with bumper, What Yall think!!

Torn between Nitto trailgrapplers and Mtr , no all terains, wish I could get a cooper stt but a no go on that size with them.

:drinks:

Jason W.

Im compensating! , all bs aside, that thing has been really handy on my old tj rubi( used to run it on that one,) it saved my spare a few times.

DanMojo82

They'd fit, but you would probably have some rubbing issues at full turn or flex depending on your back spacing.

Jason W.

I am changing my size just a little as I too see an issue with just alittle rubbing the more research I do, I am going to go with a 295 70 17, it is 33.5 tall and just a tad skinnier whitch will fit a little better on a stock rim. I am used to wheeling on 33 tires, although I do believe in armoring the belly of my Jeep. I like being LCG and being on a 33 34 I dont have to go looking for the hardest obstacles for a good time.

Last edited:

Jason W.

They'd fit, but you would probably have some rubbing issues at full turn or flex depending on your back spacing.

1.5 spidertrax Going with the cooper stt, have ran them in the past, they are very well suited to south east wheeling, aka rocks with red mud coating. US made and not quite as pricy as some others.

DanMojo82

I had some 33's for a long time, and I was able to get over a lot of stuff that guys with 35'd could, because let's face it, the difference just isn't much. The only problem I really had was getting the rest of the jeep over the obstacle with a budget boost. A lot of scraping and a few moments of high centering. So I would recommend at least a 2.5 inch lift, which will help with your approach and departure angles as well. But I agree with a lot of people that you don't need a lot of armor underneath your rig. Just a few parts to really look out for. My gas tank skid always gets remarks from mechanics as to how they can tell I use my Jeep. :beer:

Top Bottom