Anybody own a grand Cherokee? And a wrangler?

tanmanjk

Well, lately I've been cheating on my Jeep and eyeing my neighbor's newer style grand Cherokee. I love my Jeep, but I think I'm developing a crush on her Jeep. I'm wondering have any of you went from a wrangler to a wk2 and regretted it or is getting an unlimited wrangler a comparable compromise to the conundrum I'm currently in? I don't know if that came out right.

WJCO

Meme King
I think a few members have WKs. I have a WJ and wife has a JK. The aftermarket support for a JK is unmatched, but I still love my WJ. Has heated seats, plenty of space, etc.

tanmanjk

OK thanks for the reply. I think the idea of having one is better than actually having one for me at this point.

Lil Nasty

My wife and I decided we are getting her a Grand Cherokee diesel when she is ready for a new vehicle. We both like them and it solves the problem you are having. My only issue now is to get her ready to get out of her car. Dang thing has been good to us and she's still happy with it. It's a good problem to have I guess.:crazyeyes:

xman4602

I have a 07 WK, 08 JK, 16 JKU.

“You are the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men, but I'm trying real hard to be the shepard”

JKbrick

IMG_4857.JPG
We have both, the jk is just my toy though. Wife had an old blazer and when we had our daughter I made her switch. She always wanted a red 4 door and when we test drove one she spotted the grand. I let her pick and you see what she got. I have to admit it is night and day difference between them. They each have their own purpose

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

xman4602

Fixed it.

“You are the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men, but I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd”

holliewood61

We have a wk and wj along with a tj. We were torn between an 08 jku and the 08 wk for my wife and i put it to her like this. You're going yo be driving it every day. Wouldn't you rather have something with heated leather seats, v8, more space for the kids and all their junk. Something quiet that will hold in heat in the winter. The wk was by far the nicer, more comfortable vehicle. It had 15k less miles and cost 6k less. She is extremely happy with it and at this point she wouldn't trade it for a jku.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBEERCON

I have a 2015 JKU and a 2013 overland GC.

If you get one skip out on the air suspension lift , I never use my lift or the snow, rock etc settings. We have the Hemi and the power is nice. Our GC is fully loaded with heated steering wheel blind monitors and all the other gadgets. It's the go to dinner and road trip car. I have done some light wheeling and it's very capable but it has little to no flex with the air suspension.

We have bought a new Cherokee or Grand Cherokee every 3-5 years since the late 80's. The current Grand Cherokees are by far the best driving and riding rigs along with the best gas mileage. Our 13 Hemi can pull 20mpg and our 08 Hemi was lucky to get 14mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I sold my '08 JKU when my daughter was born and picked up a '13 WK2 Laredo. A few months later I found a screaming deal on a '13 WK2 Trail Hawk. It was nice on the road, super comfortable. The air suspension was horrible offroad on the easiest of trails. I'd still love to have an SRT Grand Cherokee as a DD.

Top Bottom