Harbor Freight sale on jacks and jackstands

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Probably will be. If not you can put a couple short 2x4 blocks between the jack and diff. The hack stands are very tall!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

MTG

Caught the Bug
Probably will be. If not you can put a couple short 2x4 blocks between the jack and diff. The hack stands are very tall!

WAYALIFE APP 

Yeah, I already have a set of the jack stands, I just wanted 4. I felt bad borrowing a floor jack every time I needed one so for this price I'll figure out a way to make it work if it's 2" too short. If not I'll ask ChrisB how he manages being short 2". ;) :cheesy:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Lol. I went and bought them a while back. You can't beat that price for sure. Having 4 is nice! Hopefully some guys see this thread and save some mod money!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359157802.326323.jpg

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

JAGS

Hooked
Yeah, I already have a set of the jack stands, I just wanted 4. I felt bad borrowing a floor jack every time I needed one so for this price I'll figure out a way to make it work if it's 2" too short. If not I'll ask ChrisB how he manages being short 2". ;) :cheesy:

:clap2::clap2::cheesy::cheesy::clap2::clap2:

DasBuxxx

FYI--

6 Ton Jack stands are on sale for $40

And a bunch of jacks were on sale as well. I picked up a 3 ton floor jack with a lift height of 18 1/4" for $90. I hope it's tall enough. :idontknow:

I know where I will be this weekend

Gary Palms2Pines

And if you happen to have the March 2013 issue of JP Mag you will find a coupon to get the 6 ton jack stands at $32.99!
Crazy low price. Hope they don't crush like an empty beer can. :)

Top Bottom