1 Ton = Swap Meet

PATRIOTKJM

Update: wheels and tires sold, reduced axle prices. Upgrading to dynatracs and have an excellent condition Dana 30 with Evo installed full gusset kit, raised track bar mount and 1350 yoke. The rear axle is a dana 44 which also has a raised track bar mount. Both axles have 4.10s, new brake pads and the rear has a limited slip. They have 65,000 miles on them and 300 of those are off road with 35's (just bought it four months ago and previous owner didn't go off road). When I bought the jeep in October I put poison diff covers on and of course changed the diff fluid. Ball joints and everything else on them is in perfect condition and all welding was done by offroad evolution in November. Asking 400 for dana 30 and 800 for dana 44. Thanks and if you have any questions please ask. Yours truly, Participating Member :thumb:
IMG_4297.jpg

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
I paid 700$ for a pair with about half the miles, granted they were stock but the market is slim for a built dana 30, GLWS

PATRIOTKJM

Update: wheels and tires sold, reduced axle prices. Upgrading to dynatracs and have an excellent condition Dana 30 with Evo installed full gusset kit, raised track bar mount and 1350 yoke. The rear axle is a dana 44 which also has a raised track bar mount. Both axles have 4.10s, new brake pads and the rear has a limited slip. They have 65,000 miles on them and 300 of those are off road with 35's (just bought it four months ago and previous owner didn't go off road). When I bought the jeep in October I put poison diff covers on and of course changed the diff fluid. Ball joints and everything else on them is in perfect condition and all welding was done by offroad evolution in November. Asking 400 for dana 30 and 800 for dana 44. Thanks and if you have any questions please ask. Yours truly, Participating Member :thumb:
View attachment 239617

Reduced price.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom