Can not decide what one to get..... tire carrier

I currently have the or-fab but am ready to change it up....i really like both of them i just cant decide....

Aluminum Genright carrier with there aluminum skins

Or

Offroad evo with the skins.....

I like the idea of the aluminum sense it will be super light. But like the evo one because its a beast lol

I currently have the or-fab but am ready to change it up....i really like both of them i just cant decide....

Or

I like the idea of the aluminum sense it will be super light. But like the evo one because its a beast lol

What size tire will you be carrying with it? In my opinion, the EVO carrier looks great with a 37-40" tire. A 35" tire looks small in it to me. If I were going 37s, EVO all the way. 35s or smaller I'd go Genright. Either way you really can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I ran both, well the steel genright but still. I only switched to EVO since I wanted the skins they offer. If the alum skins would have been avail when I ditched the genright I would have kept it. It held a 37 with no issues and parts of it I liked more, mainly it was easier to put the spare back on.

I love my evo carrier however and would not get rid of it. You really cant go wrong with either option, get what you think looks better :thumb:

Or

They're both good but I'd take the aluminum Genright with 1/8" Genright/AEV builder corners. Ultra light weight but still strong.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom