Moab - Won't be Going

zeddjb

Just wanted to post up that I won't be able to make it to Moab, UT this year..again...I lost my job today due to downsizing. :crybaby:

Maybe next time I'll be able to meet you guys in person.

BONDSY

That really sucks about the job loss.:grayno:

Attachments

• 3BBEBEF2-71AA-43F4-88FA-5F98F11091AF.jpg
    3BBEBEF2-71AA-43F4-88FA-5F98F11091AF.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 2

zeddjb

That really sucks about the job loss.:grayno:

Thanks. What's worse is my wife and I planned the entire vacation, reserved hotels Thursday night so yesterday I had to cancel all my reservations except they are telling me they are un-canelable. The hotel in Moab, UT that I have reserved is over $500.00. So I basically just gave them $500.00 for nothing. I don't have $500.00 to just give out, especially now.

I'm so angry right now.

MTG

Caught the Bug
zeddjb said:
Thanks. What's worse is my wife and I planned the entire vacation, reserved hotels Thursday night so yesterday I had to cancel all my reservations except they are telling me they are un-canelable. The hotel in Moab, UT that I have reserved is over $500.00. So I basically just gave them $500.00 for nothing. I don't have $500.00 to just give out, especially now.

I'm so angry right now.

Sorry about your misfortune.

Maybe someone who is going can use the hotel reservation?

zeddjb

I called the front desk manager of the hotel and they were mostly booked up and said they won't have a hard time filling the spot. She gave me my money back..:thumb:

I hope you guys have fun. Take lots of pictures for me. :D

Top Bottom