New to forum

Dprochef

I'm new to this forum and also new to the Jeep life. I am starting my journey into jeep mods. I need to know where I should be posting questions on mod preferences - I.e.- recommended bumpers, fenders, winches, etc.

I know from other forums that members like it when questions are posted in the correct forum. So please help me help you [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Welcome to WAYALIFE! If you are using the mobile app, click in the top sections where it says "Forums". There, you will find forums for general Jeep JK Wrangler, Tech sections, Wheels and tires, etc etc. There you can either look through the threads and try and answer some of your questions, or if you don't see what you're looking for, start your own thread. Hope this helps! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dprochef

So in the tech forum, there is jk forum, and then either write ups or things need to know. I'm not sure which to post general questions in. They both seem to fit

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tumbleweed12

Welcome to Wayalife. From one new guy to another, the members on here know their shit. I've been a member for almost a year and I have learned a lot from what to do/what not to do to which companies are ethical and great to work with/which ones are not.

The search will become your best friend. I don't know how many times I was about to post something asking for advice or help but decided to search first and found my answer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

dur66

Good Morning Everyone,
Great website. I'm new here. I'm in the Sacramento California area.
Durwin

GraniteCrystal

Good Morning Everyone,
Great website. I'm new here. I'm in the Sacramento California area.
Durwin
Hey Durwin, welcome. Start a new thread in this sub-forum saying hello and throw up a few pics of your rig.

Edit: and by "this sub-forum", I mean the "Give us a wave" sub-forum. This thread isn't in the right place either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom