Snow Wheeling Sunday - 01/22/2017

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are up in the Northern Nevada area, Cindy and I are thinking about doing a short easy snow run tomorrow morning. If the weather forecast is right, we should be seeing some of the white stuff coming into the valleys tonight and that should help make things fun. The key words here are "short" and "easy" meaning that without snow, the trail is essentially a dirt road and one that isn't very long. Stock Jeeps are welcome to come but we are making it a requirement that you have tow points front and rear. Obviously, it will be cold so please come dressed accordingly and please pack food and water for everyone in your Jeep just in case.

The Plan
Meet up at the Dunkin Donuts parking lot in Carson City, on HWY 50, right of I-580 and at 8:00 AM. Please be gassed up and ready to roll. There is a market called the Hacienda in the same lot that has pretty good breakfast burritos and you're more than welcome to join us for breakfast there and at that time.

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. benatc1
3. JeepsySoul
4. JeepsySoul Friend
5. cavfighter
6. MTG
7. Airtoy
8. Fire JK
9. NevadaZielmeister
10. Trail Bud

Please let me know if you have any questions but please don't ask where we will be going. Without snow, I could easily run this trail in about half an hour or less. Depending on how much snow we see (if any at all), I am going to anticipate this run will take about 2-3 hours including play time but I would PLAN for it to take ALL DAY, just in case. I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday :cool:

TRLJNKY

Ive got tail gunner! Crap no winch. Put me in the damsel in distress position 😭 Im in lol

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

JeepsySoul

SNOW Wheeling Sunday - 01/22/2017

PS - I hope y'all don't mind, I invited another new Jeep friend (a YJ guy) I recently met whose not on the forum (yet) - he said he'd be there with me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
PS - I hope y'all don't mind, I invited another new Jeep friend (a YJ guy) I recently met whose not on the forum (yet) - he said he'd be there with me.

Got your message and appreciate your concern. It's all good and I look forward to seeing you in the morning.

Unless we are snowed in, count us in.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing you again. Been a while. :crazyeyes:

MiamiU1999

I have to make a game day decision based on weather. I'll see what is looks like at my house at 530 tomorrow. If I can't make it, I will catch you guys on the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool! Just updated the list. Sorry to hear a few of you can't make it but glad to see the rest of you can. Looks like we got a few inches of white stuff over the night and more is coming now. Should be fun and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Top Bottom