WTB: beadlocks

GraniteCrystal

Hit me up with whatever you got. Particularly interested in TrailReady or ATX Chamber Pros. Possibly KMC Machetes as well. Open to looking into any of them though.

Buster3479

I'm unfortunately most of the way across the country from you. I just ordered the Dynatrac 60/60 hardcore package and no longer need my 5x5 wheels. I posted them locally as I really don't know what's involved in shipping 5 beadlocks.

Jeep JK/JKU Beadlocks x5 - TrailReady HD17, USA, Graphite 5x5 Pattern, 3.5" BS

Slim natural scotchbrited aluminum rings, graphite wheel powdercoating. Brand new sealed black zinc TrailReady hardware for each wheel, black lug nuts, brand new sealed valve stems, and extra new black zinc hardware for trail spares. I've wheeled them, and there's some scuffs on the back around the lip, and scrapes on the rings as you'd expect from wheeling. Rings are scotchbrited to hide the smaller scratches. Bought new in May of 2016 and haven't seen a winter yet.

With 37" Toyos mounted at the dots they needed 0 balancing with no vibrations up past 75mph.

I just listed them for $1800 locally. If you are interested, I'd be happy to take some more pictures and look into shipping.

16112693_10211337434894200_2363443249491775518_o (2).jpg 16113084_10211337490695595_1162851112125091125_o.jpg 16112610_10211337430974102_3956706006293841620_o.jpg 16177727_10211337425373962_8938751992211667994_o.jpg

Last edited:

JKbrick

I'm unfortunately most of the way across the country from you. I just ordered the Dynatrac 60/60 hardcore package and no longer need my 5x5 wheels. I posted them locally as I really don't know what's involved in shipping 5 beadlocks.

Slim natural scotchbrited aluminum rings, graphite wheel powdercoating. Brand new sealed black zinc TrailReady hardware for each wheel, black lug nuts, brand new sealed valve stems, and extra new black zinc hardware for trail spares. I've wheeled them, and there's some scuffs on the back around the lip, and scrapes on the rings as you'd expect from wheeling. Rings are scotchbrited to hide the smaller scratches. Bought new in May of 2016 and haven't seen a winter yet.

With 37" Toyos mounted at the dots they needed 0 balancing with no vibrations up past 75mph.

I just listed them for $1800 locally. If you are interested, I'd be happy to take some more pictures and look into shipping.

View attachment 240467 View attachment 240468 View attachment 240469 View attachment 240470

Damn I'd almost walk to the east coast to get those

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

View attachment 240467 View attachment 240468 View attachment 240469 View attachment 240470
Those would look KILLER on my Granite colored Jeep. Hit me up with a shipping cost to 80215.

Buster3479

Just ran the UPS and Fed Ex calculators. I can fit them with super light foam protection in a 20"x20"x12" box each at 43lbs with the hardware.

Even with me driving the 45 minutes to the UPS hub it's looking to be cost prohibitive at $74.09 each wheel by UPS, $70 by Fed Ex. It doesn't change the price if I list it commercial or residential.

I have no idea how businesses ship so much cheaper, or why it costs a normal guy so much. I also requested a quote from Fastenal, I'll let you know when it comes in. Not looking good shipping wise.

ATTACH=CONFIG]240485[/ATTACH]

Fed Ex Wheel Quote.png

Attachments

• UPS Wheel Quote.jpg
    UPS Wheel Quote.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 350

JKbrick

Just ran the UPS and Fed Ex calculators. I can fit them with super light foam protection in a 20"x20"x12" box each at 43lbs with the hardware.

Even with me driving the 45 minutes to the UPS hub it's looking to be cost prohibitive at $74.09 each wheel by UPS, $70 by Fed Ex. It doesn't change the price if I list it commercial or residential.

I have no idea how businesses ship so much cheaper, or why it costs a normal guy so much. I also requested a quote from Fastenal, I'll let you know when it comes in. Not looking good shipping wise.

ATTACH=CONFIG]240485[/ATTACH]

View attachment 240488

I would assume business' can ship them free when they are new is they have $900 to $1000 cost in an $1850 set of wheels but that's a guess. I tried fastenal to ship a drag link from indiana to the west coast and they were more than fed ex which surprised me

GraniteCrystal

Not gonna lie, that would be such a cool thing to do.

You should skip the shipping and set up a network of Wayalife members to shuttle them across the country, then we could meet other members while helping each other out.

Bucket brigade for wheels? Each person could sign their name on the inside of one of the wheels before passing them on

Ddays

Hooked
I'm gonna run those numbers on my UPS software when I get to my office today. UPS and FedEx stores charge more to ship because they are independent businesses and charge a markup.
I can tell you what the actual costs per wheel are to use UPS. I don't do FedEx thoogh

Buster3479

Thanks Ddays. I'm waiting on the quote from Fastenal as well. We'll be in Windrock end of April, and PA a few times before then. This fall we're planning on heading all the way across country to the Rubicon, hitting Ouray and Moab on the way back. I really hope to have them sold by then, but there are possibilities. That's not until Labor day though!

Ddays

Hooked
Ok, so here's what I came up with:

For me to act as a middleman (Called a Call Tag if it matters to anyone) & have UPS pick up 5 boxes @ 43# ea. from Buster in MD and deliver to Granite in Co, it would be $54.10 per wheel.

For me to ship direct to Granite from my warehouse in Pittsburgh would only be $39.36 per wheel. I don't have the ability to do a true cost on what it would be to ship from MD. to CO. direct as I have to be the originating
shipper to see true costs. It should be fairly close though. Anything over I would say $40 and that's all "handling fees".

Buster, when & where in PA do you travel to? I get to Cumberland several times a year but you're way the hell down the state from there.

Top Bottom