Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore PR 60/60 with 37"s???

Hardcore PR 60/60 with 37"s???

PR60/60 with 37”s?

Just ordered the Hardcore Pro Rock 60/60 axle set Pro Rock 60 High Pinion front, Pro 60 Low Pinion rear, on 8x6.5 bolt pattern with pro grip brake kit, and I am planning on running them with 37’s until I come to the point where I do a LS/Hemi swap as well as make this not my daily driver, then make the jump to 40’s.

Is anybody else running the Pro 60 Full float standard cut (low pinion) rear with 37”s?

How much clearance did you loose compared to the Rubi D44?

Do you wish you had just jumped to 40’s?
    I do a lot of over the road driving, 8-10 hour trips about once to twice a month so I was wanting to hold off until this isn’t my daily.

Thanks Guys

(**Yes I used the search bar, no I didn’t find the answers I was looking for, or they were what I would consider old and out of date, so save your forum tough guy internet rules bullshit for somewhere else)
    Last edited by BlackDiamond_JKU; 01-23-2017 at 11:39 PM.
    --------------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
    – Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

Congrats on the new axles! I don't know anyone else doing this combo besides myself. Axles will be here soon, I'll let you know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond_JKU View Post
    PR60/60 with 37”s?

Just ordered the Hardcore Pro Rock 60/60 axle set High Pinion front, low pinion rear on 8x6.5 with pro grip brake kit, and I am planning on running them with 37’s until I come to the point where I do a LS/Hemi swap and make the jump to 40’s.

Is anybody else running the PR60 Full float standard cut (low pinion) rear with 37”s?

How much clearance did you loose compared to the Rubi D44? 
Do you wish you had just jumped to 40’s?
    I do a lot of over the road driving, 8-10 hour trips about once to twice a month so I was wanting to hold off until this isn’t my daily.

Thanks Guys

(**Yes I used the search bar, no I didn’t find the answers I was looking for, or they were what I would consider old and out of date, so save your forum tough guy internet rules bullshit for somewhere else)
    Did you use the search bar?

J/K, congrats on the new axles.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Dynatrac states on their page that youll gain ground clearance thanks to their PR60 design.

IMG_0231.jpg
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Ddays has a pr60 rear now but it is SF. I know he was seriously considering the quote he got for the 60/60 package. Might check with him on the questions you have about the pr60.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think he's referring to the rear axle housing which is just a "PRO 60" not the ProRock 60. It's not cut with the same clearance but I wouldn't think at all it will be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Ty View Post
    Dynatrac states on their page that you'll gain ground clearance thanks to their PR60 design.

IMG_0231.jpg
    Thats the pro rock 60 high pinion semi float rear, mine is the full float low pinion.
    The Harecore 60/60 comes with a high pinion front, and a low pinion rear (LP is stronger)
    --------------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

Quote Originally Posted by tgoss View Post
    I think he's referring to the rear axle housing which is just a "PRO 60" not the ProRock 60. It's not cut with the same clearance but I wouldn't think at all it will be a big deal.
    yeah, you get it.
    --------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Ddays has a pr60 rear now but it is SF. I know he was seriously considering the quote he got for the 60/60 package. Might check with him on the questions you have about the pr60.

LOL, I was a day away from ordering this set but being that I am such an impulsive SOB I decided for once to step back and do an analysis for a change.
    Looking at my pro vs. con list I ultimately decided against. The wife & I decided to get a travel trailer instead!

Now, if I bend one more goddam axle flange, look out, FF PR60/60 package here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    LOL, I was a day away from ordering this set but being that I am such an impulsive SOB I decided for once to step back and do an analysis for a change.
    Looking at my pro vs. con list I ultimately decided against. The wife & I decided to get a travel trailer instead!

Now, if I bend one more goddam axle flange, look out, FF PR60/60 package here I come!
    Lol! Keeping the wife happy is an achievement we often miss when it comes to Jeeps. You have my admiration! I gave in to my weaker side and ordered the damn 60.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast