jk steering gear.jpg

07-17 Jeep JK Models Direct Bolt In
Pitman Arm is Oem Specs with 42mm sector shaft
Avail early april in ported and balanced version

Retail $895.00
Ported and Balanced $1395.00

Shipping end of FEB

JeepJeep75

This is exactly what I was hoping for!!!! Now, what does "Ported and Balanced" mean? Is it worth the extra $600?

This is a sweet product. If I didn't already blow my wad on your hydro assist, I'd be contemplating getting this instead. The upgrade says up to 37" tires. What if someone chose to run 40's on this set up? Would it be equivalent to running 37s on stock?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

metalic

This is a sweet product. If I didn't already blow my wad on your hydro assist, I'd be contemplating getting this instead. The upgrade says up to 37" tires. What if someone chose to run 40's on this set up? Would it be equivalent to running 37s on stock?

Mel just posted he's running this on Spicey Chicken on 40s without hydro assist. I don't know if you seen but he bowed the hell out of the drag link.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flat Top

Running 37's and interested as well. Does "ported" refer to being hydro assist ready if I still decide to go that route later?

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I know what I'm buying when mine takes a crap... I'm curious as to what the ported and balanced is also...??

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Running 37's and interested as well. Does "ported" refer to being hydro assist ready if I still decide to go that route later?

what ported and balanced means?

Im no expert here but i assume "ported and balanced" means its set up for hydro assist so if you currently or plan to run hydro assist, this new steering box can be used in unison with it. As for it being balanced, i take that as it was re balanced after the modifications were made to it for hydro.

deadguy

Great to see a box finally built to handle some stuff. Not great that I just bought a psc kit. Never fails for me!

Sent from a guy with a jeep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This new steering box is the real deal and long over due! Thank you PSC for making products that we really really need :thumb:

Top Bottom