Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: IT'S HERE : Jeep JK BIG Bore XD Steerng Gear Box - NOW SHIPPING

[QUOTE=SullivanM08;977359]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkjon View Post
    Where did u find the 3/8" 300psi hoses? U didn't buy the $85 psc one did u? Assuming I could go to a tractor supply and find some. Anything else besides the box and the 46mm socket to make this install easy?

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Ordered it by the foot from somewhere online but can’t recall where - I went with contitech insta-grip 300 (similar if not the same as what psc supplies)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    [QUOTE=Jkjon;977372]
    Quote Originally Posted by SullivanM08 View Post

Ordered it by the foot from somewhere online but can’t recall where - I went with contitech insta-grip 300 (similar if not the same as what psc supplies)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    cool, good enough for me, how many feet would u suggest for the order?