Alcan 2018

JamesCo

The greatest news in a long time. We are officially number #35 entry into the 2018 Alcan 5000. Man, I can't tell you guys how excited we are to do this Rally. I've dreamed of Alaska all my life and now we have an opportunity to go tackle another great adventure in our lives. I've traveled the country for many years, now it's time to explore our northern neighbors and Alaska. We have a long journey planned out that will total just under 11,000 miles in about 30 days. We will visit places that I have been but my wife hasn't, like Sturgis, Yellowstone and Montana on the way. Then do the Alcan Rally!!![emoji41] We will take the ferry back down to Washington state and drive down the coast to SoCal. Visit my Lil' Bro in Barstow, Ca., then drive across and visit more family in Albuquerque, NM., and onto our new home in Tennessee. It'll be an amazing trip with my best friend and love of my life. We have been working hard the last few years. Now to work harder on a new Jeep and upgrades. We have just over a year and a half before we set out. So plenty of time to get it all together. Wow!!![emoji2]

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

JamesCo

Thanks JeepJeep75.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Top Bottom