Cooper STT PRO 37X13.50R17 - Set of 5 70% tread left and the 5th is still new.

Baja

I am located in Orange County

Thinking of getting some new tires just because I like new shoes. If I can get $900 for my current tires, then I'll do it. I will be replacing them with the same ones. They are still on the Jeep pending a sale.

I installed the tires in July of 2015 and they have almost exactly 30k miles on 4 of them. They still have 70% tread life left. I just measured them and they are still at 16/32" of the original 22/32 tread depth. They have religiously been balanced and rotated every 5k miles since new. No holes or patches. The spare has not been used at all.

The STT PRO is an awesome tire. They stick like glue in the rocks and are awesome in the snow and ice too. Plus they are light compared to Toyo's or Nitto's. The lowest local (SoCal) current price I can find on them are where I purchased them at Allen Tire for $338.99 each. For 5 including tax would come to roughly $1,800. Come get these for half of that and enjoy them longer than I have. $900 firm.

Thanks for looking

PS sorry about the dirt. I went to the snow and haven't washed it yet. They will be clean upon delivery or this weekend. Whichever comes first.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_0668.jpg View attachment 241409 IMG_0670.jpg IMG_0664.JPG IMG_0672.jpg
IMG_0666.JPG

Last edited:

Baja

Cooper STT PRO 37X13.50R17 2/3 tread life left - Orange, CA

Complete set plus new spare

Thinking of getting some new tires just because I like new shoes. If I can get $900 for my current tires, then I'll do it. I will be replacing them with the same ones. They are still on the Jeep pending a sale.

I installed the tires in July of 2015 and they have almost exactly 30k miles on 4 of them. They still have 70% tread life left. I just measured them and they are still at 16/32" of the original 22/32 tread depth. They have religiously been balanced and rotated every 5k miles since new. No holes or patches. The spare has not been used at all.

The STT PRO is an awesome tire. They stick like glue in the rocks and are awesome in the snow and ice too. Plus they are light compared to Toyo's or Nitto's. The lowest local (SoCal) current price I can find on them are where I purchased them at Allen Tire for $338.99 each. For 5 including tax would come to roughly $1,800. Come get these for half of that and enjoy them longer than I have. $900 firm.

Thanks for looking

PS sorry about the dirt. I went to the snow and haven't washed it yet. They will be clean upon delivery or this weekend. Whichever comes first.

Note: I posted a new ad because I entered the wrong wheel size in my original ad. Moderators please feel free to delete other post.

View attachment 240749 View attachment 240750 View attachment 240751

Baja

I'm not sure I'd care to deal with shipping them. That sounds like a lot of hassle and expense. If I had a commercial shop to ship then from, then I would, but I don't. Sorry.

Baja

LOL yeah, I was thinking that too. I think it's because I'm so close up to the tire when I took the photograph. Made it look a little bigger.

Baja

No. I can't afford the required goodies to properly go to 40's right now. I'm actually just going to get another set of the same tires. Just thought if I could sell them that I'd buy new ones sooner than later and recoup half the cost.

Top Bottom