New wheels and tires

shortyokc

Finally getting tax money and need some opinions. Currently I have 20" fuel boost wheels with 35x12.50x20 tires that still have more than 1/2 tread left. Looking to buy cooper stt pro or st maxx to replace them since I'm not to fond of the current tires. I have really been considering selling my current setup and going to a 17 fuel anza d583 in bronze wheels with the same tire choice. I was also curious about road manners and long term opinions on stt pro. I thought about the st maxx since is a lighter load rating and probably more daily driver friendly but thought I would ask jeepers that have 1st hand experience. I do some offroad/overland and have not had issues with my 20's but also limit myself to what I do for this same reason 20160616_111007.jpg Anza_17x8.5_Bronze-BLK-Bead_A1_500.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Baja

STT PRO is the best tire I've used to date. With the exception of the ST MAX. I had those on my old Bronco. Both great tires, but if you'll put more emphasis on the street driving, then I'd take the max

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Baja

One thing though....the ST Max seemed to flat spot over night when I was cold out, but that went away after a mile i'm driving around supersmooth other than that. My ST PRO's don't do that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speeddmn

go with the 17's and stt pro's, then sell your current set up and use that money for something fun.

Top Bottom