Price for d30/d44

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I know it pops up a lot. Seen average price for d30 is around $500 and 700-1k for d44.

Axles have 46k on them and 10k on the g2 4.56 gears and have welded cs.
Just spent 1800 on regearing and was wondering if I could get $1800 for my axles?
Opinions?

WJCO

Meme King
D30, you likely won't get much. Rear, maybe something. But why did you just spend 1800 on the axles and now are selling them? :thinking:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Bought the jeep with 35s and 3.21 gears. So I decided to regear before really researching on what most people do. :doh:
Was contemplating selling mine and buying rubi axles, but decided against as I'd spend another 1800 to regear,2k for arbs and 1-1500 for shafts. So planning on buying a prorock front 44 housing and building it up.

Last edited:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Which is better tera44 hd with 3.25 dia and .5 thickness or the pro rock 44 with 3" and .5 thickness. I know thicker dia helps prevent bending and thickness prevents denting. Which has better knuckles?

jagrubb99

Which is better tera44 hd with 3.25 dia and .5 thickness or the pro rock 44 with 3" and .5 thickness. I know thicker dia helps prevent bending and thickness prevents denting. Which has better knuckles?
I would trust the axles on a hot wheels car before I would trust a teraflex drivetrain part. Go prorock.

Robertcrav

You can keep your rear 44, and just get a new front if you are staying <= 37s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
You can keep your rear 44, and just get a new front if you are staying <= 37s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's what I'm planning on. I get 17mpg on average with 37s. Was planning on ud44 with evo truss. But looks like I'll go with a pro rock 44.

WJCO

Meme King

After seeing pictures of Teraflex arms break, tire carriers break, and control arms break, I would completely remove them from the equation regardless of the specs they claim. If you met a couple of hot blondes at the bar one night and one of them turned out to have a dick, does it really matter how pretty she is?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
After seeing pictures of Teraflex arms break, tire carriers break, and control arms break, I would completely remove them from the equation regardless of the specs they claim. If you met a couple of hot blondes at the bar one night and one of them turned out to have a dick, does it really matter how pretty she is?

I've read about their stuff breaking. Currently have their front flex arms and have held up to abuse.
I guess the way I see if from riding bmx bikes they say it's unbreakable, but anything can and will break at some point.
But plan on switching to an evo long arm eventually.

Top Bottom