Control Arm Skids - Dynatrac PR60

LarryG

I want to add some skids to the control arm brackets. Stock are 3.5" wide and there are plenty out there. Dynatracs are only 3" wide. Anyone find a nice solution....or do I need to fabricate some?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly, I'm far from being a badass but honestly, I'd have to say that you are the first and ONLY person I've ever seen who's felt the need to install control arm skids on a ProRock 60.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

LarryG

Clearly, I'm far from being a badass but honestly, I'd have to say that you are the first and ONLY person I've ever seen who's felt the need to install control arm skids on a ProRock 60.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Seems logical to me. They are the lowest point other than the differential.

WJCO

Meme King
Here's some pics of my stock ones after a few hits, they still did their job just fine. I doubt you'll have any issues with your new ones. The rust stains are where it was scraped metal for awhile.

0126171027.jpg

0126171027a.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Granted, I never wheel my Jeep but this is what my ProRock 60 front control arm mounts look like after 7 years and well over 100,000 miles.

20170126122047-de45f724-me.jpg

LarryG

Granted, I never wheel my Jeep but this is what my ProRock 60 front control arm mounts look like after 7 years and well over 100,000 miles.

Ok...I got it...don't need any damn skids for the control arms!

Looks like you have a leak, tho.

Ddays

Hooked
I figured out why all of your rings are all scratchy looking- you must be hitting all of these poles! :cheesy:

Top Bottom