Headlights Help

benatc1

Hooked
Ive been very happy with my Trucklites, only thing i would change is i'd get the heated ones but i feel like thats only an issue now because its been snowing for 3 weeks.

i went with Inspired Engineering as well. Very happy and they are fairly local to me. Supper helpful. Most guys on here run the Truck Lights

Ddays

Hooked
WTF? You can't have any headlight discussion without that damn graph someone (WJCO?) made.......

jeeeep

Hooked
I ran Truck-lites for a little while and really liked them but the x pattern they have drove me nuts.

I switched over to Vision-x and IMO they have a better light spread.

for the price truck-lites are a good lite
See if anyone near you has truck-lites so you can check them out before you buy

xxJWPxx

I only have experience with JW Speaker's and I like them. I live out in the darkness with no street lights and they are more than enough to see everything.

SubzArtz

Truck Lites with the heated elements in them. Need them out here in IL for those snowy highway travels! :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I recommend Trucklites, and the heated version if you live somewhere cold. I even had to scrape ice off of my JW Speakers in Mississippi. I've run both, and both are excellent. I think the high beam is superior with the Trucklites. Trucklites are cheaper, the X pattern on low beam really did not bother me. I put JWS on this Jeep, just to see the difference, but I'd buy Trucklites, if I were buying today.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
I bought and have JW Speakers Evolution Js. I enjoy them a lot and would recommend them to anyone. On the flip side, I would also recommend Truck-Lites. I have seen them in person and are very nice as well. At the end of the day, either will be a good choice.

Top Bottom