Wave from NC First Post

Eroc147

Hey I'm Eric. New to this forum. Just bought a 2014 JKUR X, 2.5 RK, Method wheels, 35x12.50x18(wouldve rather had 17s) Nitto Trail Grapplers. It has a few things done to it but not alot. This is my first Wrangler and I love it. However I am not new to Jeeps, I have owned 2 Cherokees and 3 Grand Cherokees(WJ and 2 WK2s). I have always second guessed my desire to get a Wrangler because I knew every last dollar I had would go into it. I was right, my Amazon cart is already 4 digits. So, wish me luck as I enjoy my Ramen and Chef Boyardee during my ownership. Thanks! Tried to attach a photo, don't know if I can yet.

Jeep3.jpg

Eroc147

Did the pic post? And that was with the swaybar still connected, the next time was much more flexy. Any recommendations on how to get that god awful sticker off that the PO put on there? Hairdryer/credit card, goo be gone?

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Did the pic post? And that was with the swaybar still connected, the next time was much more flexy. Any recommendations on how to get that god awful sticker off that the PO put on there? Hairdryer/credit card, goo be gone?

the pic is on here... and for stickers ive always used a heat gun and they come right off. Then sometimes i used goof off sparingly to get the residue completely off :rock:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ! Good luck with the sticker. Others posted the same advice I would have, so I'm not much help there.

Top Bottom