I'm a dushe bag n I'll get in on this!

DIRTYHR

Help!! I dont want to make a mistake here add get into something I don't fully understand. I applied and was accepted for carsponsor.com's sponsorship. Has anyone ever done this. Pros n CONS..??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

DIRTYHR

Seriously.. I don't need to be sponsored..but I'm getting more n more into my jeep n more n more into debt..hahaha I dont mind. I'm curious to how it works..I don't have a sugar DADDY..lmmmfao I WANT PARTS...SMMMSH

DIRTYHR

jagrubb99

Seriously.. I don't need to be sponsored..but I'm getting more n more into my jeep n more n more into debt..hahaha I dont mind. I'm curious to how it works..I don't have a sugar DADDY..lmmmfao I WANT PARTS...SMMMSH

How about stop spending money you dont have, on things you dont need, and work for what you want.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Yup I want a free lift...AND??!! Lmfao..I'm not promoting them..I asked if anyone had heard of them so I DON'T make a mistake..ffs! I'm not into dumb shit..n making sure it stays that way

Just send them your bank account info and I'm sure they will take good care of you. Seriously, do you trolls just fantasize about this shit while your in the shower making baby jelly fish? Un fucking real.
Get a job and work for your parts, Obama is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DIRTYHR

Kiss my Fuckin twat, ass! Wtf is this FOR if not for making sure we can ask legitimate questions..get advice w/o your boys getting they're PANTIES IN A BUNCH. I'm not into them..I was wanting to know about

DIRTYHR

I clear 6 figures LOL definitely have a job.. You guys are asses..Seriously, I wanted to make sure I don't go the wrong direction..What is this jump down a chicks throat.. Slide on down boys

GraniteCrystal

Cuz I don't have the $3500 lift wheels tires and feeling the need to mod lol. There's a girl who is sponsored by nitto n goes to all events. I've owned my business for 16 yrs ready for a new ADVENTURE. I don't see how wanting jeepin to be my lifestyle is a problem.

OP, I think you may be a little disillusioned about the purpose of this site or your ability to get sponsored. We're all average dudes on this site. Some make more money than others but we all work for our parts. I haven't made a major mod to my build in a few months because I've just been saving for 37s. And even once I do pull the trigger, it's only possible because I'm putting all my birthday, Christmas, and Sporting Goods money for the year into them. I didn't have $3500 for lift, wheels, and tires either. So I looked at the budget, opened a new savings account, and started putting money into it. I sold stuff I no longer needed on Craigslist. I worked for it.

If you're truly wanting to get sponsored, you've come to the wrong group of guys. Do some more research outside the forum and pursue it on your own. If you ever do succeed, please remember to not come back here with an agenda to push your sponsors.

Top Bottom