Front sway bar angle

LasVegasJK

I installed a 3" Enforcer with drag link flip. I know that the rear sway links are to be moved to the front, but is that true if you are using the drag link flip?
Is my front swaybar angled up too much? IMG_1857.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

I think you'll be okay. Here is my 3 inch Enforcer with the rear links in the front, at full stuff on the bumps without springs. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1485747715.424336.jpg At ride hight, my bar is angled up, but maybe not quite as much as yours. I don't have a pic of it at normal ride hight. You should be okay though. Better too long than too short.

LasVegasJK

I think you'll be okay. Here is my 3 inch Enforcer with the rear links in the front, at full stuff on the bumps without springs. View attachment 241422 At ride hight, my bar is angled up, but maybe not quite as much as yours. I don't have a pic of it at normal ride hight. You should be okay though. Better too long than too short.

Thanks. And that's with the drag link flip? I think I see the bracket in the bottom of the picture

jeeeep

Hooked
yep, if you have the drag link flip you want longer links and the sway bar angled up higher or install sway bar link relocation brackets to raise the link.

This keeps the sway bar from flipping forward and bending or breaking the sway bar link when disconnected and drooping.

Doesn't take much droop to have it flip forward if the sway bar is level - ask me how I know lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I installed a 3" Enforcer with drag link flip. I know that the rear sway links are to be moved to the front, but is that true if you are using the drag link flip?
Is my front swaybar angled up too much? View attachment 241421

Running a drag link flip or not has nothing to do with your sway bar angle.

You want your sway bar to be parallel to the fram rail IF your Jeep is a sport/Sahara model and are going to disconnect the links on the trail. If you have a rubicon model, or have a rubicon swaybar on your Jeep, you are gonna want your swaybar to sit about where yours is sitting, if not slightly higher to make sure that when at full droop it doesn't fold out on itself.

LasVegasJK

Running a drag link flip or not has nothing to do with your sway bar angle.

You want your sway bar to be parallel to the fram rail IF your Jeep is a sport/Sahara model and are going to disconnect the links on the trail. If you have a rubicon model, or have a rubicon swaybar on your Jeep, you are gonna want your swaybar to sit about where yours is sitting, if not slightly higher to make sure that when at full droop it doesn't fold out on itself.

Perfect. Thank you. I am running a Rubi SB with the no limits.

Top Bottom