Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Here to pimp my Jeep and willing to break the rules to do so

Quote Originally Posted by OJK12 View Post
    I noticed it's also for sale, maybe he wanted this in the for sale section?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    That makes sense

This indeed may have been his whole agenda here. Makes more sense why he hasn't posted here in so long then drops this on the porch. No soliciting, bro.

Honestly, I had been out for the better part of the day and just got back in. Needless to say, I don't have a clue as to what all has been going on here and I'm not interested in reading through all the BS to find out. What I will say is that I did get the following PM from this guy after signing up with a new account and wanted to share it to be fair to the OP

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomJeeper
    Eddie,

This is Brandon, we talked a while back, the guy from Korea. I wanted you to check out this thread and please have them remove it. This community treated me and my Jeep like complete shit. Your admins are completely out of line, its ridiculous, its the issue with the whole jeeping community today. Yes I broke the rules by posting a social media site on my post, but I NEVER reposted. I couldnt even tell what i posted wrong, or I would have immediately removed it, but the took the ability to reply or even send them a message away, I couldnt even reply to the ADMIN. Now, look how they have renamed my post, changed my AVATAR, its completely uncalled for, ridiculous... I wont be a part of the community but as a personal favor would you please delete the post. I was originally LostinKorea and me and my son loved watching your videos and we had talked a bout Korea a bit. Please help me out.

Brandon aka Lostinkorea
    That being said, we do NOT delete posts from this forum. It is my hope that people who choose to read this thread will be able to come to their own conclusions as to what really happened.

What's up with the dudes in bikinis in the first post?

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Nothing but a Thing HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post

My thoughts exactly.
    en hopup veritas

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post

There's two of them? Should we double date? ... I smell a sitcom!

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

That Jeep is dope! Remember the buy built or built it thread? I change my mind! This thing is worth buying just to burn it the fuck down. Who spends that much money on a rig and puts all the shittiest parts made on it? Wow, just wow!

"A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

What is a SOFA member?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    SOFA member refers to military members who go into clubs that's for Americans with Korean women. No Korean men allowed. I think they did away with those now. Was gone by 2004 as I know.

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    I am comforted by two things. One, that the moderator bothered to actually post which rules were broken in case there was any doubt. This is helpful and a good reminder to any of us who may have glossed over the rules or have forgotten them over time. The second thing is in the advertisement, it claims to be a one of a kind Jeep. I will sleep better knowing this.
    It does appear as if someone scoured the site looking for as many parts the community in general loathes, and then bought them. If so then this could be the most committed troll ever. I would go so far as to say well played in terms of the eye rape, I do feel quite violated. However, points are lost in the execution of the posting due to the rule breaking.
    Still, if he was seriously trying to sell it, posted in the wrong section or not, he has clearly not read the burn it with fire thread. I don't believe anyone who frequents this site would ever consider it due to the well documented opinions of what makes a bad Jeep. He probably should have done his homework either way.

Just ran across this guys video on youtube whining bout how he was treated on here! It was the third video when i searched wayalife lol to damn funny!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast