Close

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 150 of 150
  1. #141
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    7,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Macarena Man View Post
    Used oil is used for dust control ..... maybe not in the urban settings where some of you live in the US, but it is used in certain situations here in rural Canada.
    Right or wrong, it's done. Whether you or I agree with this practice .... it's still done, and is very effective.
    You folks that don't work in resource industries may find this very hard to understand.
    As scrhino mentions in his post .... there are other uses for this oil .... so be it.

    As I mentioned previously, used motor oil does effectively curtail rust in some situations ..... good or bad, this practice does work.
    Some of you folks get real pissy about these practices .... but, the fact is they are effective.
    Thanks,
    MM
    In case you haven't noticed, that message I sent you, you have to have approval to post. I approved this one. As stated, earlier in your special thread here, if you wish to be a member of this forum, you can post a public apology for trolling, and we will reconsider your suspension. If not, well, you've been shown the door.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #142
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Macarena Man View Post
    Used oil is used for dust control ..... maybe not in the urban settings where some of you live in the US, but it is used in certain situations here in rural Canada.
    Right or wrong, it's done. Whether you or I agree with this practice .... it's still done, and is very effective.
    You folks that don't work in resource industries may find this very hard to understand.
    As scrhino mentions in his post .... there are other uses for this oil .... so be it.

    As I mentioned previously, used motor oil does effectively curtail rust in some situations ..... good or bad, this practice does work.
    Some of you folks get real pissy about these practices .... but, the fact is they are effective.
    Thanks,
    MM
    cool-story-bro-b85i10.jpg......

  3. #143
    Nothing but a Thing 2nd.gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Macarena Man View Post
    Used oil is used for dust control ..... maybe not in the urban settings where some of you live in the US, but it is used in certain situations here in rural Canada.
    Right or wrong, it's done. Whether you or I agree with this practice .... it's still done, and is very effective.
    You folks that don't work in resource industries may find this very hard to understand.
    As scrhino mentions in his post .... there are other uses for this oil .... so be it.

    As I mentioned previously, used motor oil does effectively curtail rust in some situations ..... good or bad, this practice does work.
    Some of you folks get real pissy about these practices .... but, the fact is they are effective.
    Thanks,
    MM
    Eat a dick


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #144
    Old Timer Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    4,886
    Man, you really have issues with this "urban" thing, don't you? Must have been traumatized in some "urban" setting a time or two in your life?

    Sure, oil on roads keeps the dust down. Just like cutting a guy's dick off is birth control. Both work but a little on the crude side, don't you think?

  5. #145
    Knows a Thing or Two jkris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Man, you really have issues with this "urban" thing, don't you? Must have been traumatized in some "urban" setting a time or two in your life?

    Sure, oil on roads keeps the dust down. Just like cutting a guy's dick off is birth control. Both work but a little on the crude side, don't you think?
    Hahaha! That is a good analogy! I might have to borrow that one sometime.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I bet you measure your dick from your asshole. -piginajeep

  6. #146
    Old Timer Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    4,886
    My my Macarena Man, decide to explore some "Urban" areas last week?

    Headline: Man dressed as the Joker arrested in Winchester, Va.

    JokerSuspect_1490401621103_2935399_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

  7. #147
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    7,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    My my Macarena Man, decide to explore some "Urban" areas last week?

    Headline: Man dressed as the Joker arrested in Winchester, Va.

    JokerSuspect_1490401621103_2935399_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    I saw that. It's unlikely that he'll respond.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #148
    Old Timer Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    4,886
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    I saw that. It's unlikely that he'll respond.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    LOL, good to hear. Dude was weird.

  9. #149
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    My my Macarena Man, decide to explore some "Urban" areas last week?

    Headline: Man dressed as the Joker arrested in Winchester, Va.

    JokerSuspect_1490401621103_2935399_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    Too ironic! I saw that headline yesterday and this jackhole was the first person I thought of. I almost posted it as well

  10. #150
    Old Timer Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    4,886
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Too ironic! I saw that headline yesterday and this jackhole was the first person I thought of. I almost posted it as well
    That dude really made great impressions on us if he's the first guy we thought of when we saw this!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •