Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trip to Death Valley

doin a day trip this Sat. Goler wash, Mengal Pass to Butte Valley. Prob even take the side trip up Coyote Cyn to flex the suspension since Goler has been graded. looks like they might be going to start mining at the Lotis again. Lunch at Barker Ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMRN View Post
    doin a day trip this Sat. Goler wash, Mengal Pass to Butte Valley. Prob even take the side trip up Coyote Cyn to flex the suspension since Goler has been graded. looks like they might be going to start mining at the Lotis again. Lunch at Barker Ranch.
    Damn that sounds fun. Unfortunately I'm still nursing a broken leg (no pun intended...haha) and have baseball otherwise I'd tag along. Been wanting to get out to DV.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Damn that sounds fun. Unfortunately I'm still nursing a broken leg (no pun intended...haha) and have baseball otherwise I'd tag along. Been wanting to get out to DV.

Haven't seen many updates on the scooter in awhile; hope your doing better man!

Get well soon Jesse! I almost have 1,500 miles on the rig now, and it's a year old.... Got Mottino and Devil's Peak under my belt. Run tomorrow is to show my neighbor a side of DV not everybody gets to see. He is stoked

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Haven't seen many updates on the scooter in awhile; hope your doing better man!

It's still getting used. I put close to 10 miles on it when I was up in Monterey. I will hopefully get released from my boot on May 8th. Can't wait to enjoy walking semi normally again. Once I'm released I'll probably hit you up for some good exercises to strengthen and rehab my leg. I know I can't just go back to full duty immediately and don't want to risk re injuring it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMRN View Post
    Get well soon Jesse! I almost have 1,500 miles on the rig now, and it's a year old.... Got Mottino and Devil's Peak under my belt. Run tomorrow is to show my neighbor a side of DV not everybody gets to see. He is stoked
    What kind of insurance discount do they give you for only driving less than 2k a year...haha? I'll have to come by one of these days and see it.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's still getting used. I put close to 10 miles on it when I was up in Monterey. I will hopefully get released from my boot on May 8th. Can't wait to enjoy walking semi normally again. Once I'm released I'll probably hit you up for some good exercises to strengthen and rehab my leg. I know I can't just go back to full duty immediately and don't want to risk re injuring it.

Glad your getting closer, just let me know man, I'm happy to help you out, I'll start putting some things together for you!

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Glad your getting closer, just let me know man, I'm happy to help you out, I'll start putting some things together for you!

That would be awesome. I do have a small but pretty well equipped gym at work that I can use as well. I have been doing stretching at night when I take the boot off for bed. Don't want push it too soon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345