I love my Jeep

Warebear

So I'm sitting in some cafe in some town I don't know the name of, in a place I've never been for breakfast on my birthday. I can see my Jeep through the window and all I can think about is how much I love my Jeep. I think I have a problem. But I thought I'd share some pics of my cross country trip so far.
It's funny that I decided to make this thread and opened up the app to see the "Why a Jeep" thread. Well, here's my why.

IMG_7369.JPG
IMG_7370.JPG
IMG_7371.JPG
IMG_7372.JPG
IMG_7373.JPG
IMG_7374.jpg
IMG_7375.JPG
IMG_7376.JPG
IMG_7377.JPG
IMG_7378.JPG
IMG_7379.JPG
IMG_7380.JPG
IMG_7381.JPG
IMG_7382.JPG
IMG_7383.JPG
IMG_7384.JPG
IMG_7385.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Nice Pics! Looks like a great time!
That doofus knows fully why a Jeep. He's just being a dick.

Edit: And we're all addicts here! :cool:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Badass! I'm interested to learn about your trip.. do you have a thread anywhere to follow? Sounds like an awesome time. I do love my Jeep too, but I have to admit, sometimes it really pisses me off (when I break it) :rolleyes2:

Warebear

Badass! I'm interested to learn about your trip.. do you have a thread anywhere to follow? Sounds like an awesome time. I do love my Jeep too, but I have to admit, sometimes it really pisses me off (when I break it) :rolleyes2:

Haha thanks guys! I don't have a tread yet, but I'll throw all my pics and videos on my build thread and post up about all the places! I'm glad y'all like them!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Haha thanks guys! I don't have a tread yet, but I'll throw all my pics and videos on my build thread and post up about all the places! I'm glad y'all like them!

Very nice. I love following people who travel around the country. One day I wish to do the same. Just gotta pay off my house first :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom