Can I take a 3.5" lift off of my 13' 2 door and put it on my 14' 4 door?

chadtmac

I have a 2013 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door jeep that I absolutely love, I recently had a new baby boy and needed a little more room. I went an bought a 2014 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4 door. My 4 door is stock, but my 2 door has a 3.5" Rubicon Express lift with the coil over fox shocks. I'm looking to sell the 2 door and build my 4 door. I was wondering if I could take the lift off of my 2 door and put it on my 4 door before I get rid of it. I understand I will need to replace the springs due to the heaver 4 door model. What other issues could I run into? Is this possible? Would there be any issues with drive shaft length or anything? Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! Happy Jeeping! :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 99

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a 2013 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door jeep that I absolutely love, I recently had a new baby boy and needed a little more room. I went an bought a 2014 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4 door. My 4 door is stock, but my 2 door has a 3.5" Rubicon Express lift with the coil over fox shocks. I'm looking to sell the 2 door and build my 4 door. I was wondering if I could take the lift off of my 2 door and put it on my 4 door before I get rid of it. I understand I will need to replace the springs due to the heaver 4 door model. What other issues could I run into? Is this possible? Would there be any issues with drive shaft length or anything? Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! Happy Jeeping! :rock:

You can absolutely swap everything over. You don't even need new springs

Clutch

Caught the Bug
If you plan on switching over aftermarket driveshafts then you may have issues, but moving over your lift won't be an issue. You jjst won't be quite as tall. If we ever are able to have a baby, I'll probably do the same.

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

chadtmac

If you plan on switching over aftermarket driveshafts then you may have issues, but moving over your lift won't be an issue. You jjst won't be quite as tall. If we ever are able to have a baby, I'll probably do the same.

That shouldn't be a problem, I am running 35's but plan to put on some flat fenders before long. I'm sending you our good luck baby vibes! IMG_0234.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

This may sound dumb but quit trying to have a baby and just have some fun and it will happen, that's how we did it [emoji3] best of luck

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom