Wanted: Dana 44 front

Duramax06703

As the title says I'm in need of a Dana 44 front. Yhe entire axle will be gutted and upgraded so no big deal if it's already completely gutted . I will pay you a reasonable price for this axle as well as pay for shipping. Or if your local to my area (central Texas) I will be more gen happy to swing in by .

sipafz

Caught the Bug
As the title says I'm in need of a Dana 44 front. Yhe entire axle will be gutted and upgraded so no big deal if it's already completely gutted . I will pay you a reasonable price for this axle as well as pay for shipping. Or if your local to my area (central Texas) I will be more gen happy to swing in by .

Are you having a blast learning the ropes yet?

WJCO

Meme King

And you are.....??? :thinking:

I'll give you mine for free in exchange for a front and rear PR 60 and extra money to have someone install them. PM me for more details!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

How much are you looking to spend? I'm looking to swap all my internals over to a PR44 in the next few weeks, you can buy my housing, 30k miles on the axle, Ball Joints are in good shape, I'm keeping the knuckles though. I'll either be doing the swap on a Saturday near Houston, or near New Braunfels. you can pick it up either that same Saturday afternoon or early Sunday morning the next day, otherwise I have to invest time into it. PM me an offer. but if you plan to low ball, dont waste your time. I'ed rather GIVE it to a friend than sell it to a stranger :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom