Rear bumper removal

Jimmypaget

I'm thinking of taking my stock rear bumper off for more clearance. It's awfully close to the rear tires and I think I got some rubbage on the corner of the bumper this weekend. Anyone have any pics of just no bumper, no fascia or anything? Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good in my opinion. It's how I run anyway. Here's a pic but it does have EVO d-ring mounts installed and lights on top. Hopefully, it'll give you an idea of things.

main.php

I think benatc1 might have more of what you're wanting to see.

Jimmypaget

Looks good in my opinion. It's how I run anyway. Here's a pic but it does have EVO d-ring mounts installed and lights on top. Hopefully, it'll give you an idea of things.

main.php

I think benatc1 might have more of what you're wanting to see.

Damn Rubicat looks awesome! Thanks Eddie!

Ddays

Hooked
I'm thinking of taking my stock rear bumper off for more clearance. It's awfully close to the rear tires and I think I got some rubbage on the corner of the bumper this weekend. Anyone have any pics of just no bumper, no fascia or anything? Thanks!

Here's a pic of mine before I put the EVO fascia on it last year. I ran it like this all Summer but eventually decided to throw the fascia on it

0608161941.jpg

Ha - Eddie beat me to it

Jimmypaget

I think I may run bumperless for a little, only have to wait until EVO opens back up to order the D-ring mounts!

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Just the shackle kit.

1476723535260.jpg

Top Bottom