This could have ended badly

BlackDiamond_JKU

whoah :eek: I somehow like the tire mark on the hood. :D

5 bucks says this is going to be a popular sticker mod soon [emoji23]

On a side not, where the fuck was the spotter?

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

Ddays

Hooked
Wonder which one of these guys shit their pants the most? Damn. Both are lucky as hell. Fire the spotter

BlackDiamond_JKU

Wonder which one of these guys shit their pants the most? Damn. Both are lucky as hell. Fire the spotter

The bike for sure!
I bet the jeep didn't even really realize what happen for a second

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

ScoobyCarolanNC

Unless you mean the idiot videoing the first cut there were no spotters. These 2 jackasses were doing something extremely dangerous in an open area. Their friends should have blocked that clearly well travelled area off for filming.

Sent from my duck blind.

BlackDiamond_JKU

Wide open desert, slow moving jeeps.... Spotter needs to die.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed

Unless you mean the idiot videoing the first cut there were no spotters. These 2 jackasses were doing something extremely dangerous in an open area. Their friends should have blocked that clearly well travelled area off for filming.

Sent from my duck blind.

Obviously a full time cager ;)

----------------
2016 JKUR

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Sent from my duck blind.

F'n dumbasses. Almost got to see natural selection at work.

Brute

Hooked
3 feet can mean the difference between life & death...many years ago, I was at a stoplight in my truck...light turns green, I start driving across when an F350 coming down the Pali Hwy doing 70 runs the red light and crushes my truck...when I woke up, I opened the door and walked out with only some bruises...my engine was completely torn off the mounts. Had I got across the intersection 3 more feet, I wouldn't be writing this right now...

Top Bottom