Wave from the Military in Germany

SilverBack

Welcome from Kosovo [emoji1141] and thank you for your service. Nice areas in Germany, just spent a couple of weeks in Austria and have driven through the whole of Germany Bremerhaven to Munich on the way back from collecting our Jeep. Enjoy the forum and participate as much as you can there is a lot to learn here!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Battle Born JK

Wave from Silver Springs Nevada I too was stationed in Friedburg Germany and I was a deployed to Pasjane Kosovo. Enjoy your time over seas. Thanks for serving

JamesCo

Welcome to WAL. I was there as an Army brat from '78-'82. Lived in Pattonville, Stuttgart. Mom stationed at Kelley barracks and Step-Dad was with The Big Red One at Panzer Kaserne.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Where in Germany

I was stationed at Spangdahlem Air Base for a total of 10 years. 2000 - 2004, then 2010 - 2016. I know a great Germany Jeep Club, that I was in. I was the only American, they are a great group of guys and there is a great European Jeepers Jamboree. If you want to sign up the website is http://www.europeanjeepersjamboree.nl , it is from 1 June to 5 June in Douzy France. I attended them all while stationed in Germany. They are awesome last one had over 500 Jeeps from about 20 different countries. It is a different experience to see how many people from different countries love Jeepin.

Top Bottom