Any WAL members heading to the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival?

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Anyone heading out to BJHF this June?

It's 4 months out today but I already have the itch since it's my first confirmed wheeling trip this year (hopefully that changes).

We had the lake to ourselves on Wed & Thurs last year at Coopers and the fam had a great time.
IMG_5399.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Yup - I'll be there again. Not sure if I'm gonna do any of the activities Saturday except I did sign up my daughter for the Babes of Bantam Trail Ride. I think we are gonna park on the street for the Invasion Friday night.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Yup - I'll be there again. Not sure if I'm gonna do any of the activities Saturday except I did sign up my daughter for the Babes of Bantam Trail Ride. I think we are gonna park on the street for the Invasion Friday night.

Sounds good Ddays. I noticed that new trail ride this year. Should be good bonding time. Unfortunately, Saturday is the worst day for the trails...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK07

Yup I'll be there again. I've gone the last few years. I'll be doing the new trail rides too. Looking forward to it, it's a fun weekend.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
On our way now. Hope to see some guys up there. We'll be at the invasion somewhere tonight.

0609170754_resized.jpg

Top Bottom