Visual comparison on JKU with 37's

Lone Star

Not sure if this is the right place for this or how much feedback i'll get. But I can't find many pictures of people standing next to their JKU's with 37" tires on them, and I am very curious to gain a visual comparison as best as possible with you standing next to your jeeps with 37's. For those not comfortable for whatever reason to be in the picture maybe if you have a pic of your JKU next to something else that would give a good measurable comparison of the height and stance of a JKU on 37's. Trying to get a better feel for functionality at that height for a daily driver/weekend warrior, and for my wifes and kids sake. (For future reference)

Just be sure to put in what type and size of lift you have with it. And size of comparable object. like your height if your next to the jeep. :)

Coop

Caught the Bug
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Good one!!

Edit: Hey COOP - he looks like exactly the right size to have helped out on your axle install - no bending over required! :clap2:

Yeah, he was bred for this sort of thing! Ha! Except he's in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lone Star

Here is when they first put 37s and bolt on coilovers on her.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?607-RubiCAT-Gettin-EVO-d-UP!!

Great thread! Thanks for sharing, i'm keeping that one for future reference.

Yea I love the looks of Rubicat and Moby, which I can find plenty of pictures of and other jeeps with 37's. But still have a hard time finding them with someone actually standing next to them to get a better size comparison. Depending on the angles of the pics with just jeeps, they can almost ook like they are monster trucks...lol. Usually hard to judge actual size. Do you know where Eddie has any pictures of Rubicat with the coopers with him standing next to it?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Great thread! Thanks for sharing, i'm keeping that one for future reference.

Yea I love the looks of Rubicat and Moby, which I can find plenty of pictures of and other jeeps with 37's. But still have a hard time finding them with someone actually standing next to them to get a better size comparison. Depending on the angles of the pics with just jeeps, they can almost ook like they are monster trucks...lol. Usually hard to judge actual size. Do you know where Eddie has any pictures of Rubicat with the coopers with him standing next to it?

I don't know of any pics where Eddie is standing next to any of his Jeeps but he is in a lot of their videos.

Top Bottom