New addition to the fam. 17 JKUR

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Well as much as I love my 2 door the thought of cramming it full and still having room for girl and dog for a 2 week trip to Colorado and Utah seemed daunting. So while kicking around the idea of looking at a 4 door for the extra space and maaaaaybe even a rubicon for lockers/sway disconnect/ front d44 I said hey let's just go look at them. Four hours later ... IMG_0178.jpg

Worked out a great deal on this one. Still feels weird to be selling my 2 door but hey, this just makes sense for long trips. In the next week or so ,after selling the 2 door, I'll start building. As always some great ideas and inspiration on here.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Thanks! Yeah it grows on you. So many new things to me on this one compared to my 08. Auto everything, much better engine, more comfortable interior etc.... can't wait to get it on the trail

jeeeep

Hooked
lol yeah...i'll just swing by and take a look...that's how i ended up with the 2015 2 yrs ago :doh:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys. Yeah lol I really wasn't even thinking about it. Just a couple of months ago I replaced the ball joints, axle seals, bearing hubs, and gusseted my Dana 30. Oh well at least when I sell it someone will get some good use out of it. I can say after a couple of days with it I can't imagine going back to a 2 door.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new rig. You'll get used to it. I thought I would miss my 2 door but now I can't imagine going back to one. Hell, my 4 door is pretty much full of bags and gear just with me going to work lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Thanks. We're excited. The color is pretty polarizing. People either love it or are like 'huh it's kind of a blue gray'. To each his own I guess. I'll start a build thread soon

Top Bottom