PSC hydro assist with out bead locks???

FoxC

I am definitely running into situations where i need some turning assistance in the rocks and would like to install the PSC set up. I was just thinking that the extra force applied by the hydro assist could actually throw a bead on a standard wheel when aired down in the rocks...???:thinking: Is this something to worry about?

rinkishjk

I haven't had that issue yet. I air down to 10 psi on my stock wheels. The psc makes turning in the rocks way easier!

bubblegoose1

If you are using enough force of hydro to peel a tire off of a rim, at any pressure, you have much better issues. The hydro can do more damage than the rocks. Don't use the hydro force to power through a rock crawl; finesse it.

rinkishjk

hows it feel on the road?

It feels great to me. Took a little getting used to because it is much more sensitive to steering imput vs with out the ram.
I imagine with a 37 this would be less noticeable. I have 35's.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
It feels great to me. Took a little getting used to because it is much more sensitive to steering imput vs with out the ram.
I imagine with a 37 this would be less noticeable. I have 35's.

it took less than a few days to get use to. then i drove to santa fe and colorado and back and found the steering more steady and i had less hand/steering fatigue. worth every dollar..:yup:

RDE2ROK

Are any of you guys running a cooler for your PSC system? I'm getting ready to instal mine and I noticed that PSC recommends a cooler for my set up. I also live in Arizona so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.:idontknow::thinking:

rinkishjk

Are any of you guys running a cooler for your PSC system? I'm getting ready to instal mine and I noticed that PSC recommends a cooler for my set up. I also live in Arizona so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.:idontknow::thinking:

Mine came with the round style cooler.

Top Bottom