Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WAYALIFE Old Iron Recovery Rig

Nice rig, looks clean and will be a nice addition for sure!

Knows a Thing or Two Journeyman's Avatar
    Right on guys! Just to add to the fuel filter info. I actually always kept a spare with my 07.5 d max. There always dirty fuel that clogs the filter up. Its quite easy to change and actually feels like your tranny's jacked up when the filter get clogged. It won't want to shift into the next gear
    Also FYI if you run fuel a percentage of bio diesel and the truck hasn't seen bio during its life the bio actually breaks down and cleans the fuel system causing filters to clog. Just depends on what's in your neighborhood. I've seen a lot of b20 on pumps when I get out of so cal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Angry Aussie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madstiles View Post
    Nice rig! I'm a die hard GM/Chevy man. Learned how to work on cats building chevy stock cars with my dad and uncle when I was single digits lol Our vehicle besides the Jeep is an z71 Avalanche best damn trucks ever! Congrats on your buy I'll quit babbling now haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I had an 08 Avalanche Z71 and loved it! If it wasn't for that truck I would have never gotten a Jeep. But I'm glad I got a Jeep. Maybe one day I'll get another avalanche. I know must folks didn't like the look of it but it was so damn handy,it was amazing.

Knows a Thing or Two Thegreenmachine12's Avatar
    Love that truck! That thing looks mint! Very well taken care of.

I have a 2015 LML Duramax. The Duramax/Allison combo is the best there is!
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

Nothing but a Thing 10abadilla/jk's Avatar
    Congratulations. Very nice truck. I look forward to the slight lift and bigger tires. Great find.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing NecessaryEvil's Avatar
    Congrats on the Duramax!! The 6.6 is a great motor and the Allison transmissions are the best. As you already know. lol

Very nice rig Eddie. I might have delivered that truck to the dealer in Idaho back in '06. We hauled them from the rail head in Salt Lake. I lived in Boise from '03 to '07.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
    JamesCo

Very nice Eddie looking forward to seeing how the old iron turns out

David (dcbjk)

Life is simple only thing that makes it complicated is human being (dcbjk)
    Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you gonna get (forest gump)
    There are no shortcuts to a place worth going
    LIFE IS SIMPLE, ITS JUST NOT EASY

WANTED LIST:
    -EVO Rockstar Skids
    -Cooper STT pros 33s or 35s
    -EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger
    -Too MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Aussie View Post
    I had an 08 Avalanche Z71 and loved it! If it wasn't for that truck I would have never gotten a Jeep. But I'm glad I got a Jeep. Maybe one day I'll get another avalanche. I know must folks didn't like the look of it but it was so damn handy,it was amazing.

For sure I hate that it was discontinued think 13 is the last year. We're thinking about finding a newer model and handing down ours to the kids. Traveling with it is awesome drives like a caddy super comfortable can haul and carry everything I need it to and the bed is waterproof for our luggage lol Sorry for the hijacked thread haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats! I would think a truck would be very helpful in getting some of your older Jeeps on the trail too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast