RotopaX Now in Stock at Rock Hard 4x4!

WJCO

Meme King
Arggg. I just ordered one yesterday. Would have rather bought from you guys. Either way, I'll likely buy a mount from you or will get one for the wife's rig.

Journeyman

Good to know RH. Definitely check that out.
Not to hi jack your thread [emoji1374] I live in Julian, Ca and work all over Ramona, Ca and I always see (I'm assuming) one of your red jku's with rock hard on the side around town. So what's up? Locals to Ramona?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good to know RH. Definitely check that out.
Not to hi jack your thread [emoji1374] I live in Julian, Ca and work all over Ramona, Ca and I always see (I'm assuming) one of your red jku's with rock hard on the side around town. So what's up? Locals to Ramona?

The couple that bought our red JK lives in SD. Give them a wave!

WJCO

Meme King
Just bought a single mount from you guys. Glad you're selling Rotopax now. We may have some future purchases for the JK as well.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I somehow missed this thread. I had ordered some Rotopax gear, through Quadratec, and they said it was backordered. WJCO told me RockHard sold Rotopax. I called, and Jason had everything in stock! Cancelled my other order, and went with RockHard.

RockHard 4x4, as always, it is a pleasure to do business with you!

I like the way you mounted those, Mike [emoji1303]

Thanks Clay. The PSC tire carrier has already drilled mounting spots on the sides and rear of it and advertise it as such too. I was thinking about running a 4 gallon across the back, but the side mounts lets me keep me license visible and still mount my hilift jack up top. Really like the way it came out.

Top Bottom