Carson River Crested its Banks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a crazy week of rain up here in Carson City with a considerable amount of flooding and I'm glad that we're finally gonna get a chance to dry up a bit. Here are a few shots that I found on www.Carsonnow.org of the mayhem we were seeing.

395 got closed due the Carson River cresting it's banks and flowing over the highway.
89744-cradlebaugh.png

A couple of shots from our local Sportsman's Warehouse.
89749-sportsman_fish.jpg

89750-carsonmall.jpg

For those of you in the area, I hope you guys did okay and that your homes are safe.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a drone shot of Carson Valley just a couple of miles down from where we live.

Fortunately for us, we're up on higher ground :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that's crazy. Glad your place is safe and fingers crossed it stay that way!

Crazy. Stay safe out there.

Thanks guys. We're up on higher ground so we're safe. Just crazy to see all the flooding so close to us.

Any word on Dougs place? I know he was close to a river just not sure it was this one. Stay safe guys!

Doug is good. He's now got "lake" front property but he's high enough up to stay dry. :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
It's been a crazy week of rain up here in Carson City with a considerable amount of flooding and I'm glad that we're finally gonna get a chance to dry up a bit. Here are a few shots that I found on www.Carsonnow.org of the mayhem we were seeing.

395 got closed due the Carson River cresting it's banks and flowing over the highway.
View attachment 243645

A couple of shots from our local Sportsman's Warehouse.
View attachment 243646

View attachment 243647

For those of you in the area, I hope you guys did okay and that your homes are safe.
That's crazy! I knew up was dumping rain in the mountains but damn! that's a great pic in front of sportsmans
Just went out to look around. It's a lot of water!!
Here's some pics around my house.
View attachment 243650 View attachment 243651
My back yard.

View attachment 243652 View attachment 243653

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
who knew you'd move to the desert and have such prime real-estate!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Been an interesting winter this year to say the least. That drone footage really put it in perspective

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Trail Bud, I think I see your house.... seriously :crazyeyes:

89778-aerial_of_south_carson.jpg

Top Bottom