40x15.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers / ATX Slab Beadlock Wheels 5x5.5 Bolt Pattern - SOLD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, first time poster so go easy on me. I hate to get rid of these but we can't run a 5X5.5 bolt pattern on Moby and 40x15.50's are just way too big for Rubicat. Being that they're just taking up space in the garage, I'm pricing them to sell. Like the title states, this is a complete set of 5 - 40x15.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers mounted on ATX Slab beadlock wheels with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. The tires still have tread that measures 1/2" as you can see in the pic below. The bead lock rings do have rock rash, have been cleaned up, painted yellow and now have some new rash but are otherwise in good condition. These are available for PICK-UP ONLY. If you're in SoCal and can wait a bit, I might be able to bring them down with me the next time I head down there. They can be yours for just $975.

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
man what a smoking deal, I am in no way ready for 40s but the wheels alone are worth the price! are those 20in wheels?

Yes, they are 20" wheels, a perfect size for 40" tires. I actually wish there were more wheels and tires available in this size.

Napalm

FOR SALE - 40x15.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers / ATX Slab Beadlock Wheels 5x5.5 Bolt Pattern

Dang Eddie, that is a down right steal.

These will fit with an EVO Leveling kit and stock axles, right? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ob_tj

Wow that's a hell of a good deal! If they were 17s and the 5x5 bolt pattern I'd be coming to get them!

benatc1

Hooked
Wholly shit, that is some deal. [emoji33] [emoji41]

Even though you just bought tires, these would look great on ENVY!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
good call, Jags you buy these and I'll then buy your 37s for the same price and it'll be like nothing happened! plus I'm sure ENVY is envious of 40s, besides with all the mall crawling what could go wrong??

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
good call, Jags you buy these and I'll then buy your 37s for the same price and it'll be like nothing happened! plus I'm sure ENVY is envious of 40s, besides with all the mall crawling what could go wrong??

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ha ha. [emoji106]

Buy me the 5x5 to 5x5.5 adapters and you're on. [emoji6]

Top Bottom