Music - What are you listening to?

longarmwj

What are you listening to currently? I know I'm not the only person here who likes to blast music while riding around. I'm a huge fan of modern country and personally I think the singer with the greatest voice is Kip Moore especially in his new single "More Girls like you". Hunter Hayes "Yesterday's Song" is good too, and a new-comer to the country side, Ryan Kinder is going to make some waves with his song "Close". Post up what your favorite songs are, I'm always looking to new music to fill my phone with :thumb:

I'm not a huge fan of the new pop country style. Right now I've got Chris Stapleton playing but I just down loaded some jason Isbell and Sturgill Simpson. I also enjoy Aaron Lewis and Aaron Watson

Brute

Hooked
Joe Bonamassa "Different Shades of Blue" is a great road trip song...also listening to Sean Rowe "To Leave Something Behind"...great song.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I love reviving old threads. These are probably my top 4 right now:

Africa by Toto
Roxanne by The Police
Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics
Hold the Line by Toto

Hold the Line is probably my favorite right now.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I'm stuck on Alt Nation and XMU on Sirius in my cars it seems. At work I use Amazon Music and usually listen the Indie Rock stations and albums there: Chvrches, Sleigh Bells, Best Coast, Foster the People, Grizzley Bear, LCD, Young the Giant, etc, etc

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Due to recent changes in my life my music has become more bass oriented, Aram Bedrosian and Remco’s groove lab have been getting a lot of time on my song list.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

RageKage

Amon Amarth’s newish album Jömsviking!!!!
Favorite songs are:
First Kill
One Against All
Raise Your Horns
The Way Of Vikings
At Dawns First Light
(Really the entire album is absolute gold)
Idk if you’re into Swedish metal but these dudes are amazing.
IMG_8096.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I'm stuck on Alt Nation and XMU on Sirius in my cars it seems. At work I use Amazon Music and usually listen the Indie Rock stations and albums there: Chvrches, Sleigh Bells, Best Coast, Foster the People, Grizzley Bear, LCD, Young the Giant, etc, etc

Clearest Blue by Chvrches is a great song. Foster the People has a couple of decent ones as well.

I've been enjoying "One Foot" by Walk the Moon recently. Really good beat to that one.

jesse3638

Hooked
Recently on our trip to Truckee I found the Yacht Rock station on SiriusXM. Brings me back to going grocery shopping with my mom as a kid..haha. It's great iny office for background noise. I also am a fan of Lithium and 90's on 9. I finally understand why my parents listened to the music they did and I couldn't stand.

Edit: Also went to a Pentatonix concert last Thurs. They are incredible in person. Their encore was Bohemian Rhapsody. They did it amazingly. Freddy Mercury would have been proud. Lisa kept asking, they're doing this all with their mouths?...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I'm a Disturbed fan, yet just heard this older song for the first time a couple days ago and love it. I've been overplaying it .

longarmwj

Recently on our trip to Truckee I found the Yacht Rock station on SiriusXM. Brings me back to going grocery shopping with my mom as a kid..haha. It's great iny office for background noise. I also am a fan of Lithium and 90's on 9. I finally understand why my parents listened to the music they did and I couldn't stand.

Edit: Also went to a Pentatonix concert last Thurs. They are incredible in person. Their encore was Bohemian Rhapsody. They did it amazingly. Freddy Mercury would have been proud. Lisa kept asking, they're doing this all with their mouths?...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pentatonix pulls some absolute witchcraft with their music. Crazy talented group of people

Brute

Hooked
We saw Jerry Douglas the other night at the St Michelle Winery...if your not familiar with him, he is an insane dobro player...he had a jazz fusion/bluegrass band with him (if you can possibly imagine that)...killer rendition of Hey Joe...

I've been listening to a lot of Joe Bonamassa & Warren Haynes lately...and some retro Jethro Tull (I was a big Tull fan back in highschool in the 70's)...

Top Bottom